Monday, July 20, 2009

Watch the Wild Things

The Wild Things begin a three-game series tonight at Southern Illinois and the Miners' website offers live video of their home games. You should be able to access the videostream at this site:


Watch the game here.

If it doesn't work, you can go to the Miners' homepage and click on the Minecast link at the bottom of the page. I watched one of the Wild Things' games at Southern Illinois last year and it was a slick (as far as webcasts go) multi-camera telecast with the audio being the Miners' radio broadcast. Mac users might need to download a plug-in to watch the game.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Anonymous Obuma said...

The Southern IL. PA announcer makes Bill Difabio sound good.

July 20, 2009 at 7:31 PM  
Anonymous H.M. said...

Watched part of the game toward the end, pretty cool website. My child asked if the Wild Things have the same set up,but alas we do not I told him! Wasn't thrilled w/ the announcer and wondered if I could pull up another window on my computer and hear "Radio Randy". Maybe I will try that tonight. One question....they kept cutting back to men with fake beards and a lady in "short shorts". Was that the announcers??? Granted I was multi-taking on the computer and wasn't paying that close attention...but swear I caught a glimpse of that!

July 21, 2009 at 4:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

The Southern IL. PA announcer makes Bill Difabio sound good.

Now THAT'S hard to believe!

July 21, 2009 at 6:07 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home