Tuesday, December 22, 2015

The things you find on cable television

While scanning my cable system's program guide, I found this entry on the MLB Network for Dec. 24 at 7 p.m.:

MLB Network Presents

Lenny Randle, "The Most Interesting Man in Baseball"

Yes, that's the Lenny Randle who was a coach for the Wild Things in 2012.

I don't know if Lenny is the most interesting man in baseball or not, but I can tell you he was the most unique person who ever walked through the Wild Things clubhouse. Also, knowing Lenny's penchant for talking, I don't know how MLB edited this program down to a one-hour window. I once interviewed Lenny for 30 minutes and asked only three questions.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Jeff said...

Some people you meet have character and others are just characters. Lenny was a interesting combination of both.

December 23, 2015 at 7:50 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home